I don't know what's worse, the actual nightmare or the fact that it's repeating itself.
Anyone seen the greem mile?
You know the really horrible guy, the rapist?
He's in the dream.
I go to this school, and have my student apartment in the cellar of the school, right next to where the school nurse and therapist sits during the day. But this is off hours. And to the same school goes this guy (the green mile rapist) who rapes small children (surprise surprise), and he's so insane he's proud of it and wants people to know. But if others know that someone else knows, he'd just kill the one who knows. So really everyone knows, but no one wants to die, so people act like they don't.
Anyhow, I am on my way back home from something. And that's really when the dream really starts, me walking somewhere and then "... damn". After that I just freak out, cause I know he's now after me to kill me (but propably rape me first). And I run around to find someone to save me, but suddenly every one's gone, and I try calling a bunch of different nubers, but it's just a dead signal in the other end. And during all this I just keep running into more of his traps, and I panic more and more as the time floats by. And at some point I run up the corridore to my appartment, which is in the dead end after a sharp leftleft-rightright turning. And I try to find my keys, cause I hear him coming, but it takes to long and when I finally find them in my bag.
I wake up.
I made a little picture to show the ways around in the dream: brown is the road I first walk up.
the field is the place where I walk into the first trap
I fallow the blue line in the school, down two sets of stairs, and then... oh it's right right left left to my appartment.
Ah well, that's it for now.
I'm ready for the day.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar